2. What are cookies
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this site and stored by your browser on the hard drive disk of your computer or other device. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers or those of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our site function properly and to make it interactive. This code runs on our server, or on your equipment.To our website is a script the technology that allows the webshop to function smoothly. And makes it clear to us what the route is that visitors take during the visit and ordering on our website.
4. What is a web beacon?
ID-Streetwear.com does not use this method, but we wanted to explain what it was.
A web beacon(also pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to map traffic on a site. To do this, using beacons various information about you is stored.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we ensure that you can visit our site more easily. In this way, for example, you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit our site and it is possible, among other things, that the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
Because statistics become anonymous is collected no permission to post statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local Bulletin, used to create user profiles for the purpose of displaying advertisements or tracking the user across this or various sites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies placed
Consent to service php
Consent to service google-analytics
Consent to service woocommerce
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually via your internet browser. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. More information about these possibilities can be found in the instructions of theHelp function from your browser.
Please note: our site may not work optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your permission when you visit our sites again.
9. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- INhas the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can submit a request to view the data we process about you.
- Right to rectification and completion: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- Ifyour permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from theProcessing Responsible and to transfer it in its entirety to anotherProcessing Responsible.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this, unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
10. Contact Information
ID-Streetwear.com Powered by Choicentic
Scholekster 17, 3641 TT, Mijdrecht
BTW ID: NL004689532B52
registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 89087135.
© Version May 2023 ID-Streetwear.com.